Disclaimer, Purpose and Guidelines. The purpose of this site is to communicate matters of public interest. This is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum. The California Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) reserves the right to remove any comments that it deems inappropriate. Such comments include, but are not limited to:
- Vulgar language or sexually explicit comments;
- Personal attacks of any kind;
- Comments about other posters;
- Spam or links to other non-governmental sites;
- Content that is off-topic or not directly related to the business of DCA;
- Promotion of illegal activities;
- Infringements on copyrights or trademarks; and
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, gender, marital status, national origin, physical or intellectual disability, or sexual orientation.
The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute an endorsement of the linked sites and their content by the Department of Consumer Affairs.
The comments expressed on this site do not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of the Department of Consumer Affairs or its employees.
Criminal charges are allegations that crimes have been committed; all defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
Accusations are legal documents formally notifying the public that administrative violations are alleged to have occurred; all licenses or certificates are valid and active until issuance of a decision by the applicable Board, Bureau, or Commission, unless otherwise noted.
Posts and responses to The DOI Page are updated Monday through Friday during normal business hours, except on State holidays.
The DOI Page will not share or sell your personal information to anyone.
Share Our Stories. Feel free to share and re-post news you see on our page. The more people we reach with important consumer news, the better.
The DOI Page by thedoipage.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.